Samstag, 10. Mai 2008

God is great 2




Today, we had our first day in Denali Nationalpark, incredible! Best weather ever! We saw the Mountain again. The moskitos are awake, but also we saw other animals, you can see. Also we saw a mother bear with his two cubs, but they were too far away for the camera.
We have sunlight here until 12 pm. The sun comes again at 2 am, crazy!

3 Kommentare:

Kim's Comments hat gesagt…

We are so glad that you are there safely. I am happy you saw a moose. I hope I see one. Looking forward to talking to you when you arrive at Michael and Cindy's. We miss you all so very much. Blessings to you!
Jeff, Kim, Ethan, Kaitlyn, and Sarah

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wir freuen uns mit euch!
Die Geroldsgrüner "Alten" ;-)))

Anonym hat gesagt…

WOw > Ich muss staunen. Da habt Ihr ja ganz viel von den USA gesehen. Man muss sagen, dass das nicht einfach ist zu reisen mit einem Klein Kind. Alle Achtung! Bleibt in Verbindung! Angelika