Well I guess, good thing God placed those chicks in my life. And don't get me wrong, I really love my chicks :-)
Freitag, 1. Juni 2012
Silke's chicks
We just got three chicks last Saturday. They are some of the most adorable creatures on earth. But I guess all baby animals are super cute. We have them in a big cardboard box upstairs in our dining room, because we have to make sure that the dog doesn't get them. We love our dog but for some reason he doesn't know the difference between birds, such as ducks and geese, that we want him to retrieve and birds, like our chicks and chicken, which we love and which are not to be retrieved at all times ;-) . But anyway back to our chicks now. The other night we had them out of the box, running around on the table. It is just so much fun to watch them. We got them their little cup with water and another one with their feed. But what is that with them? They had to be at exactly the same spot at their feeder. Three chicks, a big enough bowl of feed for all of them with ample of space. But for some reason they needed exactly the same spot. Funny and stupid chicks I thought. There was so much feed, plenty for all of them but they were just looking for the things the others had. Well you probably know were I am going with my thoughts. It really made me thinking of us humans. Don't we often do exactly the same thing? Looking at what other people have; wanting to have exactly the same and missing out on the things God has placed right there for us. Well, you got me thinking there too. When I saw those chicks pushing and kicking each other away just to get what the others have made me smile. They are just stupid chicks. But reminding myself of not doing the same thing is kind of really hard at times. How about you?
Well I guess, good thing God placed those chicks in my life. And don't get me wrong, I really love my chicks :-)
Well I guess, good thing God placed those chicks in my life. And don't get me wrong, I really love my chicks :-)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




4 Kommentare:
They are so cute. We unfortunley can't hold back yard chickens. I wished we could. Glad you three are doing great.
Hi ihr,
DANKE für die guten chicken-Gedanken...echt sehr, sehr wertvoll =)
Total lieben Gruß zu euch in den Norden.
IN HIM, seid gesegnet. Katrin
Liebe Hornfischers,
sonst haben Sie Ihre Berichte immer noch auf Deutsch in Ihren Blog gestellt. Wäre das für diesen auch möglich? Das wäre super! So können wir diesen Beitrag auch auf unserer Bibel TV Website einbinden.
Herzliche Grüße vom Bibel TV Team
Liebes Bibel TV Team. Danke für eure Nachricht. Sorry, in den letzten Wochen hat hier der Bär gesteppt und nun gehts gleich auf das Camp. Die nächsten Blogs nach der Tour kommen auf jeden Fall wieder in deutsch. Irgendwie muss man ja in der Übung bleiben :-) Grüße von Alaska nach Hamburg
Kommentar veröffentlichen