Samstag, 25. Oktober 2008

First Game!

Today, after some hours in the woods, I got my first game! I am really happy. We are started in the morning, it was raining and that means, it is really loud and everytime you are thinking their is some deer around the next bush. After 2 hours I did a shot and got a deere. I was on the trail with my hunting teacher Dwight. He took me out in the woods and helped a lot to learn that part of American Culture this year. Thank you so much Dwight! Looking forward for the next meeting....


3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Silkes Quilt gefällt mir da viel besser...
Was heißt in diesem Zusammenhang "first game"? Ist das ein Spiel?
M.

hofiusa hat gesagt…

Das ist okay... ißt du eigentlich auch Fleisch? "Game" heißt hier "das Wild". Also, ich habe mein erstes Wild erlegt. See you.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Waidmanns Heil wünscht Markus :-)